Thursday, November 8, 2012

life. The New Leaf

at November 08, 2012



Colorful life, isn't it..?? True... Becuz we never knew what might happen to us in the future.


 Meet jeremy, he's my friend before, a good one. And i never expect things like this would happen.. Three times of trying, the fourth time he managed to have me as his girlfriend. 22th october,. He kneeled down and proposes to me in front of the public ... Weewwh ... I was in cloud nine, a dream that is too good to be true. my heart tells me , do give it a shot tis time. And so...i took the propose. Next day i met his parents and had a great dinner and talk together. The family are so warm and cheerful. Especially his mum. Lots of advices were given. And somehow i feel secured... I love what i feel. I feel being wanted . I feel that i could happily tell the world about who am i to someone. It was my dream anyway. Im tired of becoming a shadow .. And feel tired of getting a simplest thing in the hardest way,....
.
 Jeremy and me. This is a beautiful feeling. He grabs me and kissed my forehead as he tells me, 'you dont have to be afraid of letting go anymore' i smiled and i know he meant it. So i decide.... I have to let go. Ajin, our stories and our fate. Puzzle left undone. I loved him before, more than i loved myself. But he never sees it in me. But i dont and wont blame him for choosing a better girl out there. Furthermore, i cannot hate him. :) which is good for me. I'll try to live as happy as i can with my new story.

.
 Quite sad becuz soon after meeting his family, jeremy and them went back to hometown which is far from me and the fact that he works in non-line coverage areas, is really tempting. But i know i can cope. Sa biasa suda juga. And i know i dont have to be worry. :) i pray that everything is gonna be fine , my story,ajin's story, i know he is happy without me.. :) i'll get better in time , Amen.


 My story. Finance problem is all it... I wish i could get out from this problem. Suffocated much. life at work somehow is really tiring.but i am grateful as it teaches me how hard its like to earn a single penny out of your sweat like seriously. I know now. Thank you Lord for teaching me. Family. This word is now a stranger for me, i felt like i am not exist. In family, suppose that we are standing firm with each other. But seems like things turn the other way around. I dont know why shud i get to live life like tnis . I knoww i shudnt blame them. I will improve myself and pay my debts to them.thanks family, i feel that im not exist among you guys. Huuu...all i know now is that i cannot predict future.


Despite of my hatred towards guy, jeremy gave me a reason not to. --.relieved now. I wont take this chance for granted. ..IMMA LOVE MY LIFE HEARTFULLY! ciaozzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting