Monday, February 11, 2013

BACK HOME . HOME YUMMEH HOME ~

at February 11, 2013



its Lunar new year. ... wanna wish my self and you : 
xin nian kuai le , wan shi ru yi ~~~ hahaha gong xi gong xi fa cai ~!

i went back to my hometown during CNY .and am still here.. i am so very glad to be back .

well it is becuz i am prepared with what it takes . .*crickets crickets crickets* ..gahh ..what i am trying to say is that i am not coming home with bare hands like usual anymore. 

this year  ..well. .umm let say this month , i brought some gifts to them . mummy and little brothers. not so expensive stuffs, but the look in their face while receiving it, its priceless .. .


and it feels good to be able to spend your family eat and buying stuffs. even mum gave the different expression to me after all . maybe i am not that useless after all. i put my whole budget for this trip and yes i am sure i could cope my own expenses when i go back to that hectic life in the city soon . sob.. .it is days before i am going back . aaarghh ..working life sure is tiring . i feel old already ..wkwkkw..somehow friends cheers me up and yeah thats what i needed. 



i went back alone this time. and i saw my lil brothers, damn they're getting taller than me !! much much more taller than me ...the thing is, they're just entering high school for good sake. argh ~~ okay sa pindik ...sa terima ituh . hahaha..

aand another thing ..sa happy, sebaaab sa n Jeremy nda gaduh2 suda. oh well , he is correct, the problem that we are facing is not for the whole world concern. i know he is working hard for his future. sa segan juga biila pi bilik dia and figured out something about him... gawd.. since a kid he is a brilliant student. sedangkan sa ni iQ nda berapa tinggi .. result pun cukup2 makan seja.. wkwk tapi i'm happy that he is willing to love me . um umm ...bought him a Varsity jacket. the color is my fav. tp teda size sa.. tp dia nda pakai selalu bah ..sayang kunu ... esesehh .. i wanted to share what i earned with him .made a decision , apa mo jadi , jadi laa... apa yg kami ada skg tu ja yg sa pegang .. all i know is i fall for him again and again even each time sa marah sama dia. ngee.. mara sebab small matter. (ok i am childish i knw)

cant deny it sometimes i needed him and he is busy with work . but he told me he felt the same too .aww.. .

i still remembered his mum called , and told me not to worry bout his son  . he is showing his willingness to work for his future. ummm .. what a warm family they are...

haiyaaa..sa mo cerita pasal di rumah ba inih ... tapi terikut2 emosi kan..duih ..hahah
sokay, had a long talk with mummy the first night i'd arrived home. she asked me bout jeremy and i told her everything. 
she told me that before we decide on doing something, should concern bout our self first thing first. MONEY and SHELTER . these two things are the essentials of having a life as an adult. yeah i know i am growing up .

tapi ada satu tu perbualan lucu ne ,
and it goes like this


mum : adik , kerja ko skg tu gov ka swasta ?
me : nGo. tapi link sama gov juga.. macam third party la n bla3
mum : di sini ada juga tu jawatan kosong.. baru kena buka tu bangunan . 2.5k gaji bersih 
me : oh ya kaa... ok
mum : yupp...ehh kenapa ko nda masukk tu poris?? ramai tu anak kawan mummy yg p  apply ...

me : poris ? apa tuh may ?
mum : astaga... tu pun ko tidak tau ka... yg perhutanan tu baaa~ bagus juga tu ... memang start dari bawah tp at least dia keraja tetap ..
me : (pokerface) oh FOREST ...~~ lol bukan poris ba mummy...
mum : orang sabah style baaa ~
( then both of us cracked our laugh out loud )


hehe ..lucu ba mummy. 
we went to church ...and she was there sitting in front of me. i dont know why i am being so emotional my tears dropped . i rindu her so much that i wanna hug her that time. she was there in front of me still i rindu her that much . ..tapi sa cover la sebab ada ensemboi duduk sebelah sa tengok2 sa.. wkwkw. .dia nampak kali tu sa punya    eye water jatuh . ngekk~~


then we eat together after church . sa happy oh dapat jadi someone i am right now.  i wish i could give more to mum .maybe some other day .
banyak planning sa ni tahun ,tapi duit la mo kumpul berabis .


huhaiii ... 

last night i cant sleep so i made my delayed requests of fansigns to my dear friends in fb. haha kasi happy2 diri juga ba tu snap snap snap gmbar sendiri yg gandut n pindikk .. damn my face sangat nampak penat.


urm urm ..sa terima lah ni kenyataan yg sa memang ada worst fatigue . mum told me to rajin2 buat face scrub and treatment. jangan pakai mekap. haha ok mum. ..  i wont . memang sa pi keraja pun macam zombie idup . haha. budu . rambut serabai2.  pastu baju ruma lagi . adedeii ..tp paduli la.. my friends knows how do i really look like and my boyfie loves me. hehe thats all i needed. not some jealous haters and posers.. .






haha .. ya la .im getting happier with life . life is really a good teacher. sa tau pendirian sa nda tetap. but it amazes me how God did His work in His very own way. trust in Him , God never leave us alone. no matter what. Prayer + effort  . that what should be applied in every single thing we do  . 

when life gave me a thousand reason to cry and fall, i managed to find way thru the darkness and yeah still here alive and surviving. 


IMPROVISE, ADAPT AND NEVER GIVE UP .. 

makin kita membesar makin banyak perkara yg berlaku .so semua tu depends sama diri sendiri sama ada kita mau perkara tu memakan diri kita n buat kita terus jatuh ataupun jatuh dan terus cuba lagi . . maybe saya gagal dalam beberapa perkara.. tapi saya sedar tidak semua benda yg kita mahu tu kita akan dapat. but God will replace it with even better plan ahead.  [have faith]  

i know when i go back i need to face the fact that i could be expelled from work anytime as it is a non governmental job and i know the fact that i am on my own to earn for my living. but i also keep this in mind...rezeki tu ada kalu dicari .. hurm hurm ..no more sad stories for love life and no more stupid problems from burdening so-called friends.. i dont want to get involved with friend's problem unless is it reasonable and worth to be help with .  betul2 saya jera kena pijak ..haha. . 


.

ok time to masak petang now... got to go ~ 


                                         ciaoz ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting