Friday, March 8, 2013

DEAR JEREMY MCNORMAN

at March 08, 2013
The best thing ever happened to me in my 20's : you

The best moment i remember about you : having u beside me
Soon after waking up in the morning .

How u making me happy : by doing nothing.  As i remembered your name n thinks about u.. my heart blossoms.. :) i love you

Cute things that you did for me : playing guitar and sing songs for me. And wrapping thAt money note into heart-shaped .n gave it to me. ^^

Things i cant forget ever : having u knelt down and proposed to me to be your girlfriend. Meeting your family.  looking at my finger as u put that ring into it. Eating breakfast with u and dinner. Cooking for u and seeing u eat it happily.. None. I forget none about you.


What makes me cry : you. Those bitches who attacked me and when i missed you when u are not around.

What makes me cant be mad towards you : simply by when u saying that u loved and missed me so.


 What i loved about u : your smile.. and your fragrance. And your voice.everything about you.


What makes me sad : when ellly wanda n ain came in and interrupted our happy relationship



You know... i am not gonna  mad about everything that had happened. Choices. It is all about choices .




I appreciated everything about us.. i misses us :'))

Well to those girls... maybe they can laugh now but only GOd can judge. 
I done nothing wrong in this relationshp so i know i will be just fine.


So perhaps  those rumors were true huh? I only can  say that i assumed that he is drunk by that time. And elly is a spoiled girl. But i think chemistry does have a role in this,aint it ? Go ahead girls. Do as u like. Stab me and kill me a thousand times. But i will make sure imma stay alive and keep moving on. All i know is jeremy took my heart away and still have it.


 Sokay... i pray hard that all these gonna be better . Very soon. God bless you haters.



Ciaoz.

                                         P/s : i♡jeremy^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting