Friday, June 28, 2013

Because im stupid

at June 28, 2013





Since i dreamt about you few times recently.. seeing different girls in each.. it hurts me way too much. I guess i just missed you?

But at this moment i felt like stabing my self... i know it is very wrong to have sent you any text...but im sorry i cannot hold it. I gave you that song .. hoping that you might gonna like it ? But till that i feel uneasy till now. It was delivered tho. And i was like... what the heck are you doing sean??? ... urghhhh this is killing me..


 I dont know why did i do that. I know you must have lol-ed at me now right?
Anyway... i dont wanna give a damn what you might gonna assume about me. I just wanna share what i like tho. Either you listened to it or just had deleted it... im glad it was delivered.


By the way ... i hope the best of u now. I know i will never be the girl u want. Too many flaws. But what we ever had ... imma bring it to my grave... take care .


*sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting