Thursday, December 13, 2012

TAKE OVER CONTROL

at December 13, 2012


So i'm writing again. 

saying that im leaving and cant spend time on blogging is one thing,. .. but yeah i did left.

and eventually i feel like telling some of my recent story.


LOTS OF THING HAD happened recently and some are just good news for me.. and some are really sad ones.

i moved out...yeah ...finally.
Mia moved out and leaves Lana alone.
they went to separate ways.
and its a good thing to Mia though.

but the bad thing she argued with her useless brother and to be truth, he is a total jerk to Mia.
really. 
becuz of money matter, he is willing to kill Mia. the fuck ? 
so like Mia has always felt, she decided not to put respect ANYMORE to her useless bruder.
Useless as in many term. like seriously, he rather kill his own sister to back up his girl .yeah the hell with that . i just dont care. 
you're not worthy anyway. 
in time im needing your guys' help, you weren't around. so why should i have a reason not to disrespect you ? blood relates us , but loyalty is what make us family..


and the day that her brother willing to kill her , that is the very day that Mia's heart has turned very fuckin cold towards him and Lana ofcourse. 

being friends with her, sure still can... but to be housemates ... well... i need to say no for that. 

im taking over my feeling and clearing my sense to a very natural state..whereas i have to do a tough decision on that.. leaving a friend behind. 

its not really my choice though .. but since people are stepping on my head again and again (fact : sa ne lurus bendul ) 
when they know my being and should not suppose to do that, im taking a different way then. 

biarlah... im assuming that i wasnt my fault... feel forced anyway. hahaha


so another thing is that .. im willing to take an occupation that gonna make me totally remote from the city and other people. 
salary's good. 
butttttttttttttttttttt ... my mommy didnt give me the blessing i need. gahhh ... that is the time that i only wished that i was an orphan .
hurm ...so its alrite. 
mum bought an apartment in the city and started moving stuff in there.. she asked me to stay at that house... but the distance to my current workplace is quite far. so i m thinking to come over during the weekend only...least im coming home, aite? 

and another thing is. 

i moved to another workplace too ...going here and there... quite fun ..but really.. duit pun terbanggg,.... exhausted to the max.. and all .

urmmm....but im happy with my new job. 
but i need to sit in front of two big lcd's everyday for like 8 to 10 hours and it makin my eyes really sober. 

tia pa la...cari makan kan gitu ...

bout me and jeremy .. things are great.. ^_^ 
just good. 
hehe

took new pictures and talk about stuffs... 
and it feels so good to see him .
i'll give some sneak peek next time.. 

going back to work now... so thanks for spending times reading. 

happy 13 | 12 |2012 !
ciaoz<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting