Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Worth It :)

at September 25, 2018
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.............. my hardwork and effort paid off. life is fair after all. he'd shown good sign to me all these while now.. as i told him i wanna forget and forgive everything from the past .. and that i wanted us to start again.
And he showed his effort too.

second thing that i noticed was that jamanda is no longer keep looking for him since the night yg i cried becuz she did . and he saw how hurt i was that night even though they were just talking . yea "talking"

rajin suda serizawa send me selfies and pics of his everyday .. 
i noticed that he is no longer being harsh to me and try to spend time with me everytime he could. mmm .. feel so blissful. 

i just hope that this wont last but who knows.. palis2 semoga jamanda tidak lg menganggu but if she do, apa bole buat la kan..  kalau apa apa terjadi pun tu bukan pilihan sy..n bukan salah sy jg..serizawa yg rugi . 

anyway .. im looking forward to see him daily and missing him as much as i do everyday . and knowing that he felt the same way too is more than enough for me to keep holding on. stupid,maybe? but worth it. somehow yes.. 

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting