Monday, August 27, 2012

i miss my self . Always.

at August 27, 2012
I bought some fish. Some alive fishes. Yeah and i started to arrange everything for all six of them. *smile* since i am alone, i decided to buy pet fish from my colleagues.

Since i fled. . I have been encountered lots of minor things due to the impact from that night . Pathetic. But i force my self to be strong and to push myself not to care about that sense of depression.

Sigh. My modem broken down. Uploading pictures are very limited since i depending on my phone. And my phone only.

Anyway , i am doing just fine. just. Fine.

I missed my times as a student though . Now limited to go online and wasting time.


Short saying from me.. Go0d nite me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting