Wednesday, August 22, 2012

at August 22, 2012

WhatsApp . Yea this tool is very convenient indeed. Once, in the middle of the night, and it happens to be tonight, it goes so very convenient that the notifi tone kept ringing for about six to seven times. As i was sleeping soundly, alone, after a whole lot of troubles that came rolling to me for the day, now this. Those notifi are from somebody special . . . Really. And the message inside sounds very angry, hateful and annoyed. Felt really sad after that. So okay. No more names. though it wasn't even a real maiden name , but okay, i respect that request. I guess i'd became way too vulnerable lately huh? And each stories with this name, shows that how unaware i am about it. Yea. Actually -you- gave-a-big-impact in my life. Left a numerous memories to me before its ended. And yeah seriously i did it, i mention this name in every each stories becuz i can't never forget. But since a request have been made, i'll try not to bring up you in any more stories of my life.. Damn. Sour my Feeling. time time sa kena problem yg bertubi2 bah.okk . Kenapa mesti time sa tdur ? Why?
So okay. I must concern about how you feel too, right? There, no more names ok. I hope this gonna put off that feel of annoyed of you.

Other stories, i've been offered one post as a safety officer at far far far away place from here. Either to take the fuel surveyor or niosh . . Its all choices i could have. The offer is very jumpy, good salary and yet, far. Really. I know i want it. This place i'm staying is cursed and everybody seems to hate me. Going far is an option that comes up in my mind. Africa. Wow. Or maybe just around here . Should i go for it? ? Sigh.

Sa sedih ari ini cuz mum asked me to go back to my own house rather than staying at my uncle's place. Reason is it is prohibited that another female tenant came to that gov house, without following some stupid gov fucking procedures. So . I felt like its hopeless. Never wanna ask help from my family again.


Since i flee from his place, just becuz he was gone somewhere looking for other bitches , things get way more miserable to me! Finance shortage, distance from work can't be help out, and nobody to help. I w0nt bother to complaint about paying the bus fee from my place to workplace everyday starting from now on. Its all what i'm thinking about now. Tapi sakit oh jadi loner n x dapat minta even keluarga untk tolong. Wicked world is thirsty 4 moneY, AND i don't have any asset for now. i feel sick and so pressured . Stress and everything. But sa try la kan .. Thanks for the wrap someone special. Now i kept thinking rather than sleeping. I hope you won't get hurt anymore. . Forgive me. I wish both of us the best of luck in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting