Friday, May 24, 2013

Care less . Use ur heart less.

at May 24, 2013

Hello world.and hello banglasia. Happy Wesak Day. Thanks God its Friday and im at home 
 . 

Been longing for offdays and today i got it. Mau sebulan sudah sy kerja 7 hari seminggu sebab time rush yg padat. Malar ja ada migraine and stupid sickness. Sokay... harap2 everything that i did will be paid off and imma cry happily . Hahaha amen bilanng.... Amen^^


We went out . And that night me n vee made a vow . Here's to all the independent girl all around the world.never be the girl that needs a man. But be the girl that a man needs.
Vee saw me fret about serizawa. Sebab been so cold hearted this lately to him. And as expected... he texted me... he cant make it.

Seriously just becuz one phone call yg sy tia sambut... he decided like that. So now i know where i stand. Selama dia p meginum kah p gym or going somewhere unknown and rejecting my calls or ignoring my text... i never make such stupid decision while i.am  mad. Sy tia sambut kol dia pun sebab he act like dont care in front of me. God. If only men understands woman more and vice versa...sadness wont exist.
Jadi .... even tho i am sad... i am willing to just follow as he wish. Its his lost anyway. For not holding on till july. There goes my july dream ... there goes my precious lily. Sy x dapat ambik tau suda progress and sokay bah... we are no more. Sy punya crush sendiri yg decide macam ni kan. Bah kita kasi eya ja. Jangan melaawan.... kan sean?

^^ biar lah tu ... 

So bgini la ni.. go with the flow .  Change priority and care less than you usually do. 
Realizing that i dont really need a relationship but i need lily...saya mau dia.....hancul mancul ini hati sebab sya tau lily wouldnt be able to meet me. Sokay sean. Maybe takdir la tu kn sy kena begini. 

Serizawa never tries to understand me ba since we last talked. I quit my internet world and ignoring the world becuz i know i cant be hypocritely being happy . Sy rasa mcam comfy lagi begini . Silence. The best way.peduli la what serizawa mau cakap saya.Like i said in my previous post kan  . .he shud have know and shud try to know why i suddenly become so quiet and stuff.. he shud have know what to do to make it up. Douche .

Bye bye crush. 
So another chapter in my life ended dramatically. Hehehe maybe belum masanya lagi saya ada nasib 。
要爱一个人真的很难过。  i forgive everybody yg ever hurt me.
Nuff said. Bah jum cari brunch dlu. Lapar tahap panda !!^^ hehe



Ciaoz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting