Saturday, May 11, 2013

I know its worth the wait. #faith

at May 11, 2013
And so mr.crush and me. Even we're good but i think its just me. Im becoming a diff person towards him and being so cold hearted suddenly. I dont know. Maybe becuz i am lack of empathy needs.

I understand his situation. I know july wont be that long to wait. I know i can endure the pain. But his act .... really drives me crazy.


I dont know if he know im so into him. Everything. Okay. We met lots of time and yes he treats me differently from vee n eyca.

So maybe im the only one who take it like that?


Then whats all that fight and attention and care that we had ? Im confuse and almost giving up at d same time . Well he never try to say the word first. He told me he dont know how to show it.


Mummy ever told me. To be with a special guy... u need to understand him and dont be the same girl like other. Yup.... i dont know my life always bump into a guy which is hard to understand.


Like white ghost. His mom told me im d only girl that he actually showed his true color to and still i can bear him .i think so. I understood his attitude mind and behavior. Favorite and hates.


Naaayh... i dont wanna compare.i will keep our memories to my grave. He is irreplacable. But as a human... we cant be a loner. At least another human as a companion. Neither dog..nor a cat.... or any other animal could take that place.


But i am lonely. I do have lots of friends and family. But ...yeah basically im lonely. Back home... looking at vee and eyca with their own thing... talking on the phone with their boyfriends... and im left with my game and my teddy.


I think it is true. The person who laugh the most is the loneliest. Um... my happiness were boost up only during at work with  my friends.  But since im a quite a dummy person... sometimes when they were joking with me i took it seriously. But i never keep it in heart. Trying to adapt with people's nature as good as possible . Becuz i understand sometime people didnt think before act. Im one of them  too. But saya budu ba sy tidak pandai bgurau tidak pandai bercakap mcm dorg... tidak pandai membuli...haih... im an alien. #sadasfuq



But i woke up ni pasal sy dapat message dari mr.crush. we last texted while im still at work at 7pm tadi kemarin. Then i back home i decided not to find him. It feels so cold inside me. Well maybe im just tired. Mommy says that dont be a girl that needs a man. Make it the other way around instead.


Ya betul tu mum....so i went to sleep before midnite. Without looking for him or telling him that im home. So..As i woke up... i saw his text " shoney" "i miss you"
 Words.★
 Guy really know how to manipulate.
I dont know whether he is drunk  or what. But these words moves me. :) im smiling ..well at least i crossed your mind kan serizawa.

So i replied a bunch of msg back to him. And now im on blogger.hehee writing all about my feeling.


 Oh and another thng is that... mother's day.


I called mum frequently. We talked . But i miss to hug her so much. I dont know what  shud i give her on mother's and teacher's day. But i hope i will come up with something. Ehe... everyday is a mother's day
No need to wait for the date to show our appreciation.do it everyday. As we grow up our parents are growing old. Keep that in mind.


So imma wait for mum to come here nxt week... ^^

Will try my best to spend time with them.



Ok i shud go back to sleep now. Jap lagi mau p kerja.


Saya sayang apa yg sy ada pernah ada n masih ada....maybe thats my nature. Fragile and love too much. :)

God helps me to live in this cruel word.


And to mr.crush...thanks for giving back a lil faith in me and us. I will wait till july ends. In meantime i promise i wont show u my weakness and sadness.. for lily, and u.



#hugs


Ciaoz


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting