Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Things i WANT but cannot AFFORD just YET.

at July 04, 2012

i want a DSLR camera of my own .. Ajin always have taught me to love taking pictures ...how to take pictures and so on . Before... we have a camera , simply a regular compact camera .. but then as times goes by, he bought a DSLR of his own for his passion of photographing is wayy tooo advanced and very strong.. . and as for me... i want a DSLR of my own too .. sigh..

i want them not because i need them ... i just want them and wanna brag about it .jhaha.. but then i should wake up and yeah just can afford to have the pictures of them not them . wait till i have my career .
i have always dreamed of having a house with a big piano in the middle. i love playing piano , it turns me on whenever i saw one. boohhooo ~ too bad these are luxury that i cannot afford

 toy poodle ! i have always wanted one of my own ..its so adorable feel like hugging it all the time. .but i cannot afford to take care of it becuz it need a proper care not like other regular dogs breed that does not need some bloody grooming and nice  feedings. 




M-Benz ! gosh this branded cars i have been dreaming to own it since i was 7. weird huh ? each time i saw it on the road, i feel excited and the urge to have one is very strong.
hopefully i can own one someday ... fingers crossed !


like every girl,me too... dreaming of being pretty and all ... 

 i want stuffs like good dressing and heels and everything that gonna make me a gorjuss girl ...

but then.. stuff like these are wants, not needs... so i need to put those dreams aside rather than to keep day dreaming about it. . .

sigh .

so yeah ... actually i have lots and lots more of the things i want in the world... but most of all.. I NEED SOMEONE TO BE BY MY SIDE no matter what situation it will be. whoever that could handle me at my worst and take me at my best. 
another one  is a happy family tree.. though i dont have a complete family tree... but i always prayed that someday we will get united in one roof with each of us have a good life that we could afford.

yeah . 

i always prayed to GOd to guide me in everything. i wish my dreams can come true... 

now , i just prayed that i could get a good job SOON! therefore, imma strive hard to get it :)


wish me luck !

xoxo<3<3xoxo

2 comments:

Grace said...

kalo sa la penjahat..sa p takan tu.."this is lame" hahahahahahhaha just kidding. hehehehe

S H u N N said...

heheh c grace... eya lame la bah ni...teda sumber mau kasi cerita gea..semua cerita merapu seja... grace , ko teda follow sa ! :( sodih lah nehh ... hehe

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting