Wednesday, June 6, 2012

boring and that is all about.

at June 06, 2012
im bored. and sad. and i dont like this feeling.
the loneliness.  my heart has this kind of loneliness that never fades still .

once i felt neglected, i can be very upset and that is my major problem. i start to ignore everybody and there is no exception.

i dont know. somehow i had these tears went down to my cheek just now without realizing it. 

well maybe im sad because of that THAT .. but yeah maybe because my boyfie is way too busy at this moment and we havent been talking for like a WHILE . *sigh .


do girls always feel like this or is it just me ? i dont know . 


i went out lunching but i dont have the appetite , back to office with blank and emptiness in my mind. 

duhh .. 

tolong stop jadi EMO . 

i dont like my new me. 

this is not me. not me not me. 


maybe i brought back  all the shitty feeling and mixed them up all together and gave me this kind of shitty emotion. nevertheless, i still could faking my smile to my colleagues. 

* hoh.

if i could, i wanna rest for the whole time that i could get and without any disturbance. i tend to be so fragile in heart and easily gets hurt. ohwell... if you cannot stand me, leave me ALONE. 


too bored... i cannot even type my report. too ..... empty. 


sleep ? boss is around the corner. 


going back home ? sure, in another 2-3 hours. 



so here i am stuck with my feeling. useless feeling. tlong pergi jauh2 lah ... i dont wanna waste my teenage life. ha ha. 


BLAH ~! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting