Monday, June 18, 2012

I am Belong to Me

at June 18, 2012
What does it feel to die ? probably many people in the world dies without their own  desire. 

On my opinion… people died in many way and they die without knowing it.

Some people die on accident. Some are killed. Some…. committed suicide. They just feel enough of living and yeah …they choose to end it up, in many way . they cut their wrist… died on hanging rope, jumped off the cliff,  the question is .. Why ? 

But as for my own opinion… they are so many loners out there… they have problems. Like us do … but then we… had people around us… family members… friends…. And yeah …companion …well that’s how people survived… being not lonely… but those loners out there… they’ve  went through so much that they just cannot lift their own selves anymore and there they goes… end up their life. 

Being unwanted, being forgotten and being abandoned is much more painful than starve ourselves… rather than having no food at all, nothing to drink and no any property at all … when you had someone beside you, that never leaves you alone…. You can survive and determined to survive.
I’ve watched many living proof that people will die being a loner.

Even God created Eve for Adam .
He knew… we human being  …. We’ll be thirsty for affection and the feeling of being loved and taken care of.

But instead of dying … why cant God just let people to have the ability to erase their memories… ? why just they cant reset their life back to where they wanted it to be. …wont it be great that there is no more people dying if its not their time just yet? Well exceptions to those who were involved in accidents.

I just don’t get it… no matter  how much people wanna die in peace and serene…. (kunun) , still they will die in pain and vain.
I ever saw  people record them selves online with webcam and show how they commit suicide to the world. And booyah …. They clips gets millions of like .

Well maybe that is why more and more and more people determined to  kill themselves because they saw people being killed and kill themselves too ..it encourage them more to die and experience it by themselves. Hoh! … I don’t know what am I mumbling about.

In My Mind…. I was thinking about… HOW DOES IT FELT TO DIE, right now … ,right away ….

I wanna how may I look like if I died. LOL .
I cannot feel myself anymore.

Somehow there is a voice inside me. Urging me to.  *******
Blah.

But then .. . I still have the conscience.
I know its not worthy to die over our problem. I know if I cannot solve  it…then I’ll live with it. 

My boyfie… I don’t know what is in her mind… but then .. yeah …I told myself.. Appreciate. Don’t let go of someone you love over a simple matter.
Haha. Simple? Ntah . pQ.

Yaaaa la… im only someone to you .
.sigh . ntah la . heh. Saya sayang dea ba.tu la dapat trima seja.

Ciaoz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting