Friday, June 15, 2012

ME .

at June 15, 2012
She draws every gaze in the room because she stands confidently on her own two feet because she knows that she is worth more than a one night stand, a half-baked relationship, or false promises that were never meant to be fulfilled upon verbalization. She believes that life is too short for wasting time on a man that isn't there for her in the long haul. She is ME. And she is YOU

:: I AM AN ASIAN,A MALAYSIAN AND A SABAHAN GirL :::
~₪ typical ,simple, and low-profiled
~₪ taken by someone doesn't exist
~₪ Good at smiling, best at crying 
~₪ A Game Addict
~₪ Food-lover, Chocolate is all-time-fav
~₪chubby, ain't fat, just chubby ,no comment ^^
~₪simply me, naughty ,nice, annoying and friendly
~₪Love Animal 
~₪Family first, then Loved ones, then Friends
~₪Less time for study, More time for Games
~₪A Hater TO My Haters
~₪A friend to who deserves 
~₪ A Soul-mate to The one
~₪ a Student for a college
~₪ LOVES Fireworks (very) ,Beach, ,sunsets , and Home sweet Home




i learned the hard ways that i cannot always count on others to respect my feelings . Even if i Respect theirs. Being a good person doesnt guarantee that others will be good people too. I only learned that i need to have a control over myself and how am i going to choose to be as a person. and as to other, i can only choose if i wanna accept them or just walk away . 

I AM FEAR OF LOSING BUT STILL I ALWAYS HAVE TO ENCOUNTER IT. 

CIAOZ . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting