Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sad, need a REMEDY :((

at June 12, 2012
It’s funny to think back about it. Its funny to even know how to think about it.

It’s funny to meet certain people in certain phase of life but with the same characters. Where it can ditch away so easily, and threw the relationship so easily.
Its funny to know and realise that i am one of those pathetic girls. Victimized by the feeling of neglection and being unwanted. Tho i wanna quit being such an emo but no, my life is surrounded by the elements that causes me as one.

And yeah, this is sucks. My life sucks. I lose my everything yet i am still alive. What’s more can be worst than this ? Mummy, strikes, daddy, strikes, loved one, strikes. Friends? Well, they don’t really comprehend. And yet im the kind of person that don’t really like to talk about personal thingy if it comes to a friend that was just it. Even if you’re close enuff to me as friend, still i will consider to talk about it.

I think i am cursed to be forever alone then.
Boo hoo hoo ~ no, am not crying. Being heartless is such a wonderful gift. I can only fret and feel super upset.but do i have the rights to feel it ? Does anyone care ? Hello ? Nope. Nobody’s home.

I couldn’t sleep so well and perhaps i cant  even call it as sleep. Lol.
Insomnia. Being there for me, once gone, now it came back. Even how tired i am, stil i can stay up in the middle of the night and doing absolutely nothing but just think,think,think. My questions is why do people never think of their mistakes, but very good at putting all the blames on other people? Why do people that i met get easily get gone ? Is it me or they just mentally retarded ? Do they never know how to appreciate love?

By the way, what is this thing called love anyway? I don’t know. I don’t even know what it is anymore.
Blah . Fuck that.no matter how i tried. No matter how firm i hold on.or stands up for my relationship, it goes Poofhhh ! G.O.N.E

BYE BYE . YEAH. A COMMON WORD FOR ME. Buh BYE. Wahahahaha….. I think I am worth to be foreve alone. Yeah . stand alone. Meet new friends. And get going on . move on. Blah. I hate you insomnia. Just fucking leave me alone would ya ?


I don’t wanna think if people are leaving. I don’t even wanna regret the thing I had done with any. Things happened for reason. And to my boyfie, jye, if you weren’t so ego or being that proud of ur self, take a little time to feel how its like to be in my shoes. Well, I think you don’t even have those time. You got such an amazing life there. I envy you . well thanks for not being there. I wrote stories about us, who knows it was such a short chapter in the story of my life? Or is it not? Lol .

But I still loves you.

Yeah fuck life. Fuck it much. Everybody’s a fool and a wiseman and never really uses their brain.

Im outta here. Ciaoz.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting