Wednesday, June 6, 2012

True confession

at June 06, 2012
I dont care .

saya mampu cakap itu seja sebab saya tahu bila saya buat apa pun things just wont get right.

HE ... TEXTED me. and this time yes... he'll be travelling outta here . i mean . FAR .

tapi why . why would you wanna let me know everytime you are leaving ? there's this BIG QUESTION MARK in ma mind telling me asking me and urging me to find the answer .


dear YOU , Homosapien, IF YOU STILL have this vibe towards me, why dju left at the first place? You said that you DIDN'T love her. and yes you are being with her after you SLEPT with her.

that reason is enough for you to left and yeah you appeared in my life again and again . i dont like it that way . know that ?

i started my life with you, and you ended it without mercy . FUCK .

now i wish that everytime you FUCKED her (ANY GIRL YOU SLEPT WITH) , you will remind of me.
he told me he'll be going to korea. and what the heck are you going to do there i dont know.
but then  i do feel a bit pain in me. entah .sa nemaw fikir bah .sa ada hidup baru suda. sa ada memories yang baru .ya and this is a tribute from me to you , AJIN

i dont think i would find any other guy like you anymore, and thats the point ! ^_^ saya malas sudah maw rasa heartbreak ne kalo boleh . i admit those memories are too good to be forgotten but then we left it there rotten .

tiapa. nobody CAN predict the future. everybody says that you are my other half since we have been dating for more than 6 years ++ 2006-2013. even my family gave the sign.


and YOU. BLEW .IT .  nope... i wont gonna put my blame on you this time. we are in the new year and new resolution. lol. its already JUNE for God sake. 
bah eyah la.. dari ko seja bah ...ko maw jalan p seluruh dunia and becoming what you dreamt of ,saya DOAKAN KEBAHAGIAAN DIRI KO SANA . 

ko mau jadi free lancer, ko mau jadi freeman , and having fans around your waist (direct translation) damnit , yah GO AHEAD . PURSUE your dream, do what you wish for, go ahead. achieve them


and as for me ..  I WISH I am the happiest chic on earth . that's all i wanna be and wishing for  .


so , BON VOYAGE to you . take good care of yourself and stop being so arrogant . GOD Bless you




                                                            ~~~~~~ L O V E is OUCH !
 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting