Thursday, June 7, 2012

SIGH

at June 07, 2012
Heyya ….

im awake now. Well actually since the past 3 hours ago. And its 12 am now.
This day is really not a good one for me. I end up alone in my room, feeling so messed up. There is a very big feeling of loneliness in me at this moment. I don’t have anybody to talk to.well merely my loved person is not around.
I blamed on her just now. Why would she do this to me. Its just that… when she is busy I tried to comprehend. And when she sleeps or tired I tried to understand.
And when she is awake, I was hoping that she’ll spend some time with me, but instead, she went out with her friends telling that she is going busy in that period.  What’s more, I haven’t been talking to her ever since she left for KL.
I don’t know. Am I asking too much ? or did she just forget that I need a little more attention from her. When we met, everything goes smoothly and well sometimes when she is asleep I was still there awake and I push myself to sleep beside her so that I wont waste my time finding things to do or flirting around.
But really, I do need a little more of her, this is true confession tho. I don’t like the feeling of being neglected. I don’t like when its only me that have to understands everything and she didn’t. Please stop acting like u don’t know how its like to feel ignored.
For real, yeah she did texted me, telling what she does ; sleep, tired, got home, goes for bath, going out, eat and that’s it..

She did said those words. and she did said she missed me. But that was it.
Oh I don’t know. I don’t wanna complaint much but I just don’t feel that you were around .
Not after we met last week. Yeah that was a blast of a little time. And yeah I missed that.
Now we’re apart again. And just so u know. I feel so very lonely at this moment while you, you asked me to sleep and you went out with your friends.
I do understand that you seldom meeting them and you wanna spend some time with them .  but do I have to ask every time whether you already have time for me or not? That sucks.

Why do I have to ask thing that you already know you can give me without me asking for it?
F.

forget this. Maybe I just think too, WAY too much till I burdening my own heart feeling and emotion.

Yeah being alone is not a new thing for me. I can cope. I can be it. I can stop asking .and just understand you. Don’t worry. As long as I am still here, I mean ‘HERE’ for you, I won’t ask for anything much from you. Not anymore.

JUST. REMEMBER. I’M A Human With True Feeling too .



*music is my only remedy now. Since I don’t have anybody to tell and to text to. And I read my Bible book just now. Psalm 23 and John 10, its about Good Shepherd and lost hope. Thanks to the concern of a friend in fb J

IM OKAY .

Ciaoz . nite.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting