Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sleepy Saturday !

at June 30, 2012

hahaha! sleeping like fullblast today ~

yeah, since i ain't got nothing to do today , i put myself in pigging up mode, you know, sleeping the whole day    ?

Long before, i was that girl whom woke up as early as 6am in the morning at this day and dressed up nicely in polka dots , getting ready to church . :)

but since my life has changed completely after my parents get divorced, i followed my mummy .. convert . Voila ~ to those who knew me, they knew what am i in .

SAD story huh ? things like this ruins me ,. somehow in many way .  Studies, emotion , perspectives, and the way im living my life.

i became a rebel in myself.  sometimes. like many other times. i fought a lot with my mum . since i am a daddy's girl, i am not that close to mum .
but after the divorce, i get to talk a lot with her.

and then, after i get divorce myself, yeah i call it a divorce allright, i get messed up a lot .. i mean really waay a LOT~!

then i came up to a time that i give myself a break .

i met a lot of assholes along my way in the journey of my life. the asshole friends,  the idiot one, the one that cannot get along, the one who always backstabbing me, who borrowed money and pretending they dont remember it... lol all these faggots.

 but despite of those bittersweetness, i do have true friends. the one who are always there without me asking . they are silent. and apart. but they are always there. I LOVE YOU GUYS  .

i dont know. i got this one stupid habit which is if i am having bad mood, i'll avoid all. i mean everybody that is in my way .
i will keep my self in the room and sleep sleep sleep sleep . lol. i dont have a good life .

but they are still there for me. and to my family.. though i dont really get along with them, commitment as a daughter, but in other way we are united. the more pain we gained, the more we trying to get united. i know my mum has a plan for the family. deep inside me, i still love her deep deep deep.. no body can replace her . :) its true.

and my dad , yeah ... i used to hate him with allllll my heart. but now... i kinda feel that its a waste of time to hate, He still is my father. so in other word, i love him too  .

all of these i can conclude... no matter how we wanted to hate that person... well, we do hate them.. but in positive way, they had helped us in the learning of life..  you became more matured... think rationally and can decide whats good or bad for yourself .

so we need to take it and face it. eventhough im so emotional most of the time, least i know which is the good part to take.
i learned last night that it is not worth for me to get along with someone who treats like you're not important at all to them .

but we could still meet up, talk and hang out together. i dont want to avoid what i cannot avoid. haha bluff.

eyah .

so thats most of whats in my mind right now.

ciaoz ~~  <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting