Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This IS indeed a Good Story.

at June 20, 2012
A week ago, i've been struggling with my stupid emotion plus with my surrounding and my camouflaging to the people around me. 
saying i'm okay when its really not, and smile to everyone while inside i cant even move a nerve. 
that is exaggerating .
but yeah. 
if this is read by someone who felt the same, he/she knew. what its like to be or to feel like this.
what happened to the , i wont ever leave you, i love you so much, and you also dont ever neglect me ? neay~ people changes.
so do i.
**breath heartfully deep deep deep deep

haha Gosh... God must be laughing at me now. the road not taken and i took chances to fool around all along. but yeah.. life still give the best of it and somehow... i can accept this in different motivation.
i knowwww..... there's a lot more people out there that never had a chance to feel heartbroken over someone they love. never had the experience about anything and everything about it. so pure, so innocent. 
but as for me .
ha ha

no comment. 

thinking like this resisting me from crying.

am i? or am i not ? 

nobody can ever look at me at one glance and knew that there is something not right about me. well..still sane.. but ..

nay... nothing much to say about it . it happened. just happened . booyah ... .here we go again sean ... 

YWWA.. :)))

in the end, life fucks us all ..

saya mau thank you sama Tuhan sebab hari ini Dia Ajar saya perkara yg paling syok la saya rasa... 

Aktiviti sama kawan2 praktikal ...  AND that. .:D

saya boleh bah . 
arrogant? apa itu ? saya rasa saya tidak ada cuba untuk lari or mengelak . well. begini lah hidup. 

:)

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting