Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I used to Fall for my own best friend .

at June 06, 2012
YES.THAT is TRUE. 

i kept that feeling since i knew my best friend.  during high school, people thought that we were dating but the truth is i do feel i wish it was true. better much. but then i realized we cannot have everything that we wished for. and becuz i have met ajin soon after that .so i just stay in the FRIEND ZONE, and gladly we are still bestfriend until today . I MISS THAT PERSON SOMEHOW .  :) memories do make us smile huh ? it doesn't count whether it is a sad one or a happy one. 


WELL I'M SO GAY ~ 

i just wish that person happiness and luck for the rest of that person's life. :)
 

 
i got JYE now, and that is more than enough .<3

here's to all the people that i LOVE !
XoXO FROM me > Le F.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Bottled Thoughts Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting